
Today my mom went and saw her cousin Kyla. Kyla sent home a gift for me from the Miller family. I liked the wrapping paper, but I really liked the shiny red ribbon.

I pulled some of the wrapping paper off!

I got a leap frog music player that helps me learn the alphabet and numbers! It sings!
Thank you Annalise, Seth, Emma, Aunt Renee, and Uncle Dave!
6 comments:
Rey,
This is like Christmas & Birthday all over again!
Rey, And your birthday goes on. You are enjoying the wrapping as well as the gift. Aunt Renee, Uncle Dave and Kids are very special relatives. How nice that they sent you a gift and know just the things that you like. Have a nice week. Love you, Grandma
hey rey i didnt know you modeled, work it!! you are so cute and i miss you by the way can i have an autographed copy!!!
Love you Guys!!
Annalise
p.s. Visit soon!
hey ooopsss i posted a wrong comment on this one i meant to post it on the modelin pic but you are welcome and i hope you have fun and learn lots with your new toy!!
Love Ya
Annalise
Rey,
You look you're really concentrating on balancing your dad's checkbook! I agree it's a very hard task. Tell your dad to go high tech & go sign up online with his bank. He can monitor his account that way--don't need a manual check register. Wait a minute...you're just a child. Is Lola Sue rushing you to grow up fast?
Rey,
Ooops like Annalise I posted this on the wrong picture...this should go with the checkbook balancing picture.
Post a Comment