You are taking your work very seriously. Tell dad that you're going to do your kid thing. He needs to do his "responsibility"thing. If he needs your help spending the money, that's a different story! Love Grandma
Rey, you can make a check out to "Tita Yan" for $1,000,000. yep, that's one million dollars. don't forget any zeros. If you do this, I will trade you a dime for a quarter and also show you the thumb sliding trick. You and me, we're gonna make a great team. I just know it.
3 comments:
You are taking your work very seriously. Tell dad that you're going to do your kid thing. He needs to do his "responsibility"thing. If he needs your help spending the money, that's a different story!
Love Grandma
Rey, you can make a check out to "Tita Yan" for $1,000,000. yep, that's one million dollars. don't forget any zeros. If you do this, I will trade you a dime for a quarter and also show you the thumb sliding trick. You and me, we're gonna make a great team. I just know it.
Rey, Tito Anthony also needs a check for $20. He needs to take me out for dinner tonight. Thanks boss.
Post a Comment