Rey, Did you get all the groceries you needed? Looks like you have a long list. Lola was laughing to see the big letters on the grocery list. Did you read them for your dad?
I too, loved the list. You and dad are quite a shopping team. You write and read the list to him, he fetches the items and pays for them. I think I would like this picture to show my friends how really advanced you are!! Love, Grandma
3 comments:
Rey,
Did you get all the groceries you needed? Looks like you have a long list. Lola was laughing to see the big letters on the grocery list. Did you read them for your dad?
I too, loved the list. You and dad are quite a shopping team. You write and read the list to him, he fetches the items and pays for them. I think I would like this picture to show my friends how really advanced you are!!
Love, Grandma
i nap in the cart sometimes too just kidding i love you and your so cute!!
Love Ya
Annalise
Post a Comment