
This summer dad's friend Jamie was taking photos of Danielle and me at a softball game. After Jamie took a look at this photo, he invited us to a photo shoot for Target. 1/2 hour later, I got my first paycheck!
I know, I know, you are all wondering when the photo will be released in the Target ad. We are still unsure, but dad will find out sometime soon. We'll keep you posted.
3 comments:
Rey,
Lolo Sue sent out a New Year's photocard with a letter update of 2006. Lola Sue was bragging about your blog & the famous Target ad! Can't wait to see the Target ad Rey!
Wow! You are really talented! I was just reading about another very talented baby, Sunny Beaudelaire. Like you, she's a little over a year old, but she walks already. BUT she has only four very sharp teeth, whereas you have seven teeth, last I heard. And now you are a working baby. This is all wonderful. Aunt Reva
Rey, this is the second photo of you taken by Jamie that I've seen, and Jamie is a stellar photographer! Of course, you're photogenic, but Jamie knows how to capture your mood in a photo. Ask Jamie to take a lot of photos of you!
Reva
Post a Comment