I love my mom because she gave birth to me one year ago today. I don't know why everyone is making a fuss about me when mom was the one who did all the work. I love you mom!
January 8 is a great date for Mom and Dad, too, because this is their first anniversary as parents. What an important year in their lives! A lot of joy but a lot of challenge, as well. Do you think it's a coincidence that Dad's first gray hair came after his first year of being a Dad? Reva
2 comments:
January 8 is a great date for Mom and Dad, too, because this is their first anniversary as parents. What an important year in their lives! A lot of joy but a lot of challenge, as well. Do you think it's a coincidence that Dad's first gray hair came after his first year of being a Dad? Reva
Rey,
You have great parents Rey--your parents love you very much. You're one lucky boy to be so loved!
Post a Comment