Lola use to trick Dad and Tita Yanni into eating ramen noodles by giving them a special name - "Mommy" noodles. Tita Yanni found out that "Mommy" noodles weren't as special as she thought when she saw her college roomate eating them straight out of the microwave. Because we love my Tita so much, in our house, we call them Yanni Noodles. I think the noodles are fun to play with no matter what people call them. Click on the photo to see how much fun you can have with ramen mommy yanni noodles.


2 comments:
I'm honored that the mommy noodle myth is now passed on to me. Through good times and bad, happy and sad, Yanni noodles will be there!!! (I wonder if I had that much fun eating them when I was a kid. probably. Lola, what do you think?)
I'm sorry Tita Yanni but you didn't have as much fun eating those noodles like me according to Lola. Lolo & Lola were pretty paranoid (old school) parents. You & my dad got away with doing a lot of crazy things but messy eating wasn't one of them. You'll be happy to know that some of the crazy things you got away with were dancing on top of the pool table, sliding down the steps using Lola's exercise mat, throwing hoops/playing jungle gym indoors & so on & on....
Post a Comment