Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cement Machine

Today I am wearing my sweatshirt with a cement truck on it. Mom and grandma told me that my Grandpa Harry worked with cement. Hello Grandpa! I know you are smiling and watching me every day!

2 comments:

grandma said...

Yes, Grandpa Harry is more than likely looking down, laughing and enjoying you. He would be so proud of you and of what good parents your mommy and daddy are. I would love to see him have a chance to play with you. He would really be impressed with your cement truck fashion statement.

Seven Authors in A Private Conversation said...

I love this cement truck shirt! When I was in grade school, our teachers were always asking what our dads did for a living. I went home and asked my dad and he said, "WHAT!!!!" So I asked again, he said "WHAT!!!!!!!" So I asked my mom and she said, "He's a cement man." This is why I always asked my mother the questions. Aunt Reva