Were you reaching for the toilet paper also Rey? You were in Lolo's dream yesterday!! He was saying "Where is that grandson of ours? Then I think he found you & said "He is really growing so fast!!!" When Lolo Jun said that he was making the zoom sounds! I bet he was confused if he's dreaming or if it's for real.
Were you reaching for the toilet paper also Rey? You were in Lolo's dream yesterday!! He was saying "Where is that grandson of ours? Then I think he found you & said "He is really growing so fast!!!" When Lolo Jun said that he was making the zoom sounds! I bet he was confused if he's dreaming or if it's for real.
3 comments:
Were you reaching for the toilet paper also Rey? You were in Lolo's dream yesterday!! He was saying "Where is that grandson of ours? Then I think he found you & said "He is really growing so fast!!!" When Lolo Jun said that he was making the zoom sounds! I bet he was confused if he's dreaming or if it's for real.
Were you reaching for the toilet paper also Rey? You were in Lolo's dream yesterday!! He was saying "Where is that grandson of ours? Then I think he found you & said "He is really growing so fast!!!" When Lolo Jun said that he was making the zoom sounds! I bet he was confused if he's dreaming or if it's for real.
Hey Rey, I hope you don't mind me posting your shot in my flickr site do you? SC Fiasco
Post a Comment