My dad likes to read the newspaper, but I like to tear them up and wave them around. I can't wait to play with Christmas wrapping paper! I made the living room look like Bubby's cage.
Click on the photo of me to check out the video.
Here's photo of me and dad. Yesterday was striped shirt day.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Rey, You're a reader!! Well, almost. It's the beginning of literacy. Have to get your hands on print to begin to read.
Striped shirts look so good on big boys like you. Love, Grandma
2 comments:
Rey, You're a reader!! Well, almost. It's the beginning of literacy. Have to get your hands on print to begin to read.
Striped shirts look so good on big boys like you.
Love, Grandma
Rey,
Great!!! You can start saving coupons for Lola Sue's shopping list. You have learn to cut with scissors first....Lola may have to wait a while.
Post a Comment