Hello fans! I am sorry I have not been blogging lately, but I was on vacation and did not have access to the computer, phone, or television. This is the first part of my vacation...
I left last Monday with my mom, dad, and the Nassif family (Jake, Sarah, and Johanna). We started in Minnesota and drove all the way to the Black Hills and back.
This is was our first stop at a rest area in Minnesota. It was at the Des Moines River. This is my mom and I with Jake, Johanna, and Sarah. Dad is taking the photo.
After 3 1/2 hours we arrived at our first destination- Blue Mounds State Park in Laverene, Minnesota. We camped there. Johanna and I jumped on the air mattress and had a great time. My dad was disappointed the next morning when the mattress was flat on the ground. I think Johanna and I put a hole in it. Good thing we were on the road the next day and would not be camping until the end of our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment