Lolo and Lola came and watched me this Thursday and Friday. We went to the downtown library, the zoo, and on the carousel. We had a lot of fun. Thank you for visiting me.
After they left my dad had friends over to celebrate his birthday and the end of his 24 hours of art. I had a ton of fun at his party since my friends came over too. This is a photo of Jojo, Bea, and I blowing bubbles. Rowan and Anna came over too. We played until 9:00. We had the best table of all...no adults were allowed...except to serve us.
At the end of the night Jojo and I got our PJ's on and read books in my bed together. I can't wait until we go on vacation together in July to South Dakota!
Last night we went to the Twins game. They were playing the Brewers. There were Brewers fans sitting near us so dad, Matt, Craig, and Jamie yelled at the field and the Brewers fans. This is me yelling "Pitch the ball turkey!" (Oh wait...that is Joe Nathan...I am yelling "Go Joe!" I save the other phrase for the other team!)
No comments:
Post a Comment