On Saturday, dad and I checked out the Childish Films screening at the Central Library.

My favorite film was The Mole and Zoo by Zdenek Miler.
Dad's favorite was Le Merle (The Blackbird) by Norman McLaren.
A t night we met the Nassifs for dinner and then went to Bird X Bird, an art benefit for the Audubon Center. Jo's mom, Sarah had her clothing line in the show.

They even had a bird at the exhibition!

The benefit was fun for our parents, but Jo and I had just as much fun running in the hallway.

We played tag!
and hide and seek!

My favorite film was The Mole and Zoo by Zdenek Miler.
Dad's favorite was Le Merle (The Blackbird) by Norman McLaren.
A t night we met the Nassifs for dinner and then went to Bird X Bird, an art benefit for the Audubon Center. Jo's mom, Sarah had her clothing line in the show.
They even had a bird at the exhibition!
The benefit was fun for our parents, but Jo and I had just as much fun running in the hallway.
We played tag!
No comments:
Post a Comment