
I had a great day yesterday! It all started with a visit to the salmon locks with Lala, Papa, mom, dad, Tita Yanni, and Tito Anthony. We watched the salmon swim the the ladders. They were huge!

Then we got ready for the big day. We all put on our party clothes and we had our pictures taken with Uncle Chris. This is a picture of my dad, my mom, me, and Uncle Chris.

Me and my tux! I walked down the aisle with my mom and carried a ring pillow that looked like a flower.

After the wedding we went to a big party. I was a little tired so the wait staff found a table and a chair for me and I read books behind Lala's friends.

I missed part of the party so mom brought me wedding cake and a tree cookie. I ate it at 8 this morning after I woke up. Mmmm.....
1 comment:
Alright Rey! You were so handsome in your tuxedo. I'm sure all of your girlfriends are loving this pictures. We can't wait to spend more time with you over Christmas! Maybe we'll even see you do some karaoke at your Lolo's place :)
Post a Comment