Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our week in Des Moines

I just spent a whole week in Iowa with my family. It started with Princess Jenny's wedding (see previous blog). After her wedding I celebrated my great Lolo and Lola's 60th wedding anniversary. While dad and BJ put on a show, I entertained Lolo by lining up my cousin Conner's cars at his feet.

Congrats Lolo Amado and Lola Alita!

They had lechon (a whole pig) at the party. This is my cousin Jacob (Sara Timmon's oldest), mom and I holding the head.

Tita Yanni (Dianne) and Tito Anthony were also there all week. This is Tita Yanni and I sharing a glass of water.

Halfway through the week I went over to Lala's house. She took me and my cousin Sophie (Holly K's little girl) to the Iowa State Fair parade. Check out her new glasses. They look great on her.

Then we all went to the zoo. The Blank Park Zoo! Lolo took me on a camel ride.

My cousin Conner went too (and his sister Meghan and Maddie- Joana's kids). Conner was jealous of my Twins hat so he kept stealing it and then I got to chase him. We had a lot of fun!

Choo....Choo...at the zoo! All aboard!

To finish off the week in Des Moines mom, Lala, and Papa took me to another party for mom's friend Sara. She got married. Congrats Sara Nichols (Ostbloom) and Ben!

Grace (Nancy's 2 year old) and I had a lot of fun. We loved the fruit punch.

Later on the other Sara (Albright), mom, Lala, and I danced. I will post a video later. It was so much fun. We are geeting ready to jump high in the air in this photo.

Well...I am back in Minneapolis. Uncle Chris came to see me....mom did not take photos...we will get great photos at his wedding. This is my dad and I getting back to our normal routine of going to the Twins game. Go Twins!

1 comment:

craig said...

Looks to me like you and your dad are coming out of the Little Wagon. We're gonna win Twins, we're gonna score ...