Friday, July 11, 2008

What I've been up too...


The computer has been in the repair shop so I will update you with what I have been doing for the last 2 weeks. I went to the Gay Pride Parade in Minneapolis. These are the rodeo horses at the parade. I got 4th of July clappers too.

The next day I had a play date with Evan. We went swimming and played on the wee. Evan and I took the giraffes on boat rides.

The next day I went with Emily and Lilea to the Como Zoo. This is inside the butterfly tent. My favorite is the bright orange butterfly.

Then I meet Leo at the park to swim. I see him every Thursday for a swim play date. It is great.

Then we went to Des Moines for the 4th of July because mom and dad went to a wedding. I got to ride on Lolo's riding lawn mower....WEEEEEE!

I also got to go swimming at Ashby park with Elliot (Sara Albright's 1 year old). (As you can see...I love to swim!)

This week I went back to the zoo, more swimming, and I got a haircut from Tom!

No comments: