
My (almost) Aunt Lori is in Des Moines this weekend. Mom and I drove to Des Moines to see her and her mom. I got there kind of early so Lola and Lala took me to the zoo. They had a mommy and baby elephant there. We saw an elephant show. The mommy elephant squirted me.

When Lori and Mary got to Lala's house we took her out to eat. We took her to the Iowa Machine Shed. They had delicious onion rings which were served in a tractor.

Here is a photo of the tractor I went for a ride on. Mom and Uncle Chris's 5th grade/ Physical Education teacher (Mr. Harker) was the driver.

Here we are! This is Mary and my Aunt Lori. We had so much fun. I love my Aunt Lori!

We also bought a tux for me for Uncle Chris's wedding. I looked AWESOME in the tux. I ran all around the store in it and sat in it. It will be great for dancing in!
1 comment:
I heard about the tuxedo from LaLa. It has been much too long since I've seen Rey! He is really handsome in a tux - it's that black hair!
RaRa
Post a Comment