Sunday, June 29, 2008

Up North- Part 1- Lake Washburn, MN

I am sure you all have missed me while I was up north. We went to Northern Minnesota for the week with Lala and Papa. This is Lala and I outside our cabin. It was called bear cabin.

Lala ad her friends rented out the entire resort. This is a few of my friends and cousins that were there with me. The families who went were the Kozitza family, the Roberts, the Rech's, the Schnore's, and the Throckmorton's. All the familes were invited too so I had lots of friends to play with.

Rara (Aunt Reva) came to the cabin for a few days. She took me rowing on Donut Lake. She even let me help row.

This is my friend Gabe. (Tanya Kozitza's 23 month old toddler). He and I were best friends all week long. We fished, swam, boated, and looked at lots of bus together.)

I played in the lake as much as I could. Sometimes I even went in with my clothes on. This is me, in my swimsuit, with my cousin's Olivia and Ahna.

Dad was working for the first half of the week and then came to the cabin. Everyone loved playing with dad. He splashed us and did flips on the platform. This is my dad, my cousin Hance and Olivia and me.

We had a boat for a couple of days. Captain Pat let me drive the boat around the lake. I had a really great week. (More photos/ video to follow- we took 258 photos!)

1 comment:

Seven Authors in A Private Conversation said...

These are great photos, so glad I got to visit for a couple days!

RaRa Reva