
Mom and I went to the zoo today. Our day started at the dolphin show. The dolphins talked to me, sprayed me with water, and jumped into the air. There were 4 dolphins there. After the dolphin show I tried to touch the shark in the shark tank. I got pretty close.

Then we went to the zoo's new exhibit- Russia's Grizzly Coast. Check out the grizzly bear...grrr.

We took a quick break to play...I found the "wee" and I mastered crossing the bridge of chains.

The butterfly garden is open now too! We saw caccons for hundreds of different types of butterflies. I even saw a butterfly come out of one!

I was really excited about the picture posters of the butterflies. I found an orange butterfly on a flower and on the poster! I am pointing to it here.

The butterflies were flying free. This one is soaking up the sun on the sidewalk. There was a zoo helper watching it so no one would step on it.
1 comment:
This looks like Rey had a wonderful day. All the photos are great!
love, Reva
Post a Comment