Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Google


Jake always says, "I have never met a person that that I haven't googled."

Well if you google "Rey Siasoco" this is what comes up. One hit. Man, I got to work on get more people to visit my blog.

Here's the video.

1 comment:

megan leafblad said...

weird, jake and my mom should hang out, she is a crazy google freak and i have heard the same quote out of her mouth many times.

leave the quotation marks off of his name and you'll see how popular mr rey is! (that is how i found you guys recently.)

fun to see what is happening in your lives (looks like the giraffe raincoat fit -sort of-, which is awesome), but i would like it even more if we could all hang out. i miss the holly & rey field trips to the walker. i think it is just about BBQ season!!