Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pancakes and Football

Saturday morning we went over to Grandpa's house. Aunt Sarah played the piano with me...
and grandpa fed me delicious waffles!! I stuffed a whole one in my mouth! Yummy!!

After grandpa's we went to my friend Gillian's house to watch the Iowa State/ Iowa game. Gillian lent me her mickey mouse costume. It had a ribbon skirt, a wand that changed colors, and she had a Tinkerbell doll.

I danced and screamed in it...especially when the boys yelled because something good was happening...dad, Matt, and Jamie said that Iowa State beat Uncle Chris's team.

2 comments:

Roozie said...

Rey! i like your elmo shirt! This weekend was so fun!

Seven Authors in A Private Conversation said...

Little Boy, That is the Tinkerbelle costume. Minnie Mouse has ears, not an iridescent skirt. but the point is to have fun, and I can see you're doing that really well. Costumes are great, aren't they?
I grew up with those books and cartoons. How amazing to see they are popular!