Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Story Time = Bed Time for the Boys

Well tonight I (mom) get to blog and write to all of you. Rey and Witt fell asleep during story time. I am back to school, Rey is back to daycare, and Witt has a new schedule since summer with me at home is over. Here are a few moments I loved over the summer...
We have been to many softball games and baseball (Twins) games this summer. Rey found a glove. I guess we will have to get him one next summer...a left-handed glove, since he still favors his left hand.

We went to the Children's Museum twice. Rey loved it both times for different reasons. This is the time we went with Maren (Sarah Bleess's little girl). Rey thought she was funny as a turtle.

2 Elmo's...what a costume. Thanks again Grandma Rose! How cute is this photo.

No comments: