
Dad took the day off today and we went to the State Fair. Here we are...on the bus...on our way to the fair.

Our first stop was food. Dad wanted a corn dog. It was really great.

We also went to a barn called the "Miracle of Life". This is where all the baby animals are born while they are at the state fair. I touched a baby duck. I saw a piglet (above), a chick, and a lamb.

We ended our time at the fair with chocolate chip cookies. Ann and Shari (mom's teacher friends) gave me 2 cookies. They were still hot.
Fair = eating = Great = I can't wait til next year.
1 comment:
Hi Rey!
I missed you on Friday. I walked around my garden and there was no little boy to pick and eat strawberries with me and no little boy to pick and throw tomatoes with me.
But I have your footprint in cement on my porch, so you're always here!
Post a Comment