Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grandma?? Lola??


Grandma?? Lola?? I heard you were coming this weekend? When will you be here? I can't wait to see you both as well as Lolo and Grandpa Hance. (Mom and dad are driving me a tad crazy. I am really serious.)

2 comments:

Lolo Jun & Lola Sue said...

We're so excited too Rey! We will be there early Sunday morning! Don't stay up too late Saturday so won't be too tired ok!

By the way we're not sure if great Lola Alita & Lolo Amado Sr. are stopping by to see you on Saturday. They are up there right now for a wedding until Friday night for sure.

Talk to you later Rey.

Dianne Siasoco said...

Hey Rey, That looks like a "Tita Yan" face. Wish I was there to cheer you up! I know Lola and Lolo are probably there today to make you laugh. Have fun, love, Tita