Mom and I just got back from a 5 day trip to Iowa to see my relatives and some friends. Here are a few pictures.
We went to grandma's school and her class was really neat. Her students read me a book and I got to sit in one of their desks. I even took a look to see if there was anything good inside. Grandma even let me go through her classroom library and I brought some books to read at her house while I was on vacation.
We also went and saw baby Elliot (Sara and Adam Albright's baby). I gave him some kisses and then decided I wanted mom back. (I got a little jealous.)
One of the rites of passage for the grandkids at grandma's house is curling up in Jacks bed. I was really good at squeezing in.
On Saturday we went to the Filipino-American picnic. It was so HOT! Lolo and I found a water area that I played in.
We also listened to a live DJ at the party. A lot of people were dancing. I danced a little too!

Lolo also entertained me with a candy catch. He lowered it for some of us and we got to pick candy off of it. I picked a orange sucker, but I wish I would have grabbed chocolate or chips.
We also went to the zoo. (Photos to come soon...) I saw lots of giraffes!! I even feed them. What long tongues!
Lolo also entertained me with a candy catch. He lowered it for some of us and we got to pick candy off of it. I picked a orange sucker, but I wish I would have grabbed chocolate or chips.
We also went to the zoo. (Photos to come soon...) I saw lots of giraffes!! I even feed them. What long tongues!
No comments:
Post a Comment