
Hello from Up North! Mom, dad, and I went to a cabin on Lake Washburn. We met grandma, grandpa Hance, my cousins, my aunt Amy and my uncle Hance...a lot of people and a lot of fun!

This is a picture of our cabin in the woods.

On the 4th of July we went into town and saw a parade. We saw a lot of fire engines in the parade. Happy 4th!!

We also spent a lot of time at the lake. This is aunt Amy, cousin Sarah, and I building a castle. I am sitting in the moat.

Our moat keep getting bigger and bigger. Livia was making sure our castle did not fall.

Dad eventually came over and added a second castle so we could have a guest house for visitors.

At night we would hang out in the cabin. Grandma bought me a rocking horse. Livia helped me get on the horse.

After I got on the horse Livia showed me how to "neigh" like a horse.

We also went to the lake behind the cabin. Grandma loves to row. She took me out on a boat.

On the lake I saw a beaver dam, lots of lily pads, yellow and white lily pad flowers, frogs, weeds, and lots of fish.

Daddy and I also went for lots of walks. The woods were really pretty.

This is a photo of 3 of my bug bites on my forehead. Dad took photos of my legs and arms too. I have a lot of horse fly bites, a few mosquito bites, and I survived my first bee sting. It is all worth it though...I loved the beach, the boat, the ice cream, the M & M's, and my family.
I already miss my cousins. Livia promised to teach me how to make a lemonade stand next year on the beach. Well...our vacation is over...can't wait til next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment