Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tita Yanni!

Tita Yanni rode back with us from Des Moines. She kept me entertained over the 4 hour trip.

She found my sweet spot - brushing my toes...


...and we danced.




On Monday, dad took the day off to hang out with Tita Yanni and me. We biked all over town - 10 miles! Thanks for the bike seat Lola and Lolo - we love it!

We started the day at one of dad's favorite coffee shops - the Matchbox.



Then biked to the new Gold Medal Park by the Guthrie Theater.

We took a short break.


From there we rode over to the new Minneapolis Public Library. I yelled at people from the balcony.


Next we ate a yummy breakfast at Hell's Kitchen in downtown. Grandpa will be happy to know that I ate a whole waffle by myself!

We rounded out the morning by playing in the sand and swinging in Loring Park.


What a long fun day! I was wiped out. Can wait for Tita Yan to come back to town!


No comments: