Tuesday, May 08, 2007

May Day!

This weekend we went to the May Day Festival, a huge community parade and celebration of Spring put on by The Heart of the Beast Puppet Theater in the Powderhorn neighborhood. The families in the community make all of the puppets for the festival! This is one of mom and dad's favorite Minneapolis events. Hopefully we can be in the parade next year. Check out the photos.

Who invited Craig?


Mom and I ate a bunch of popcorn! Yummy!

We got to draw in the street.

Jake and Johannah met us there!

Not sure how I feel about Johannah eating up my "mom time."

Let the parade begin!


Check back tomorrow - Dad will post some video of the parade.

2 comments:

Nassassin said...

Good seeing you Sunday and thanks for putting me on your blog. But Rey? Just one little thing. Please spell my name right, OK?

Your friend,
Johanna (no-H)

craig said...

Rey, who's that old guy behind you? I guess he's okay -- he's got a Twins Hat on.