
We had a sleepover at my friend Maren's house. She had lots of toys! She even had an organ. She taught me how to play it.

It bedtime. We all read stories before we went to sleep. This is Brant, me, and Maren.

On Saturday we went to Maren's grandparent's house. Here I am teaching Brant how to put the shapes into the ball.

Maren is giving me a makeover by using Easter grass.

Allette had a rocking horse. Maren insisted on showing me how to ride it. I could not wait to get on the horse.

Finally...my turn. Grandma helped me ride the horse.

3 generations! The grandmas are the top row, then our moms (they have known each other since they were babies!), and finally the 3 of us! It was a really fun weekend. I can't wait to see them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment