Monday, March 19, 2007

Sunday Newspaper

Dad and mom like to read the Sunday paper and so do I!


3 comments:

Momma/Lola Sue said...

Rey,
You're obviously not reading for news--I think you're checking out the sales! Did you find some good ones?

You get your parents so amused I can hear your Dad laughing in the background.

Seven Authors in A Private Conversation said...

This is an amazing video, you have got to keep it until he grows up! This little boy really likes reading, even though he doesn't read yet. He obviously likes the pictures. He's going to be a good student, already he likes sit by himself and take in information. Maybe he's Baby Einstein.
Reva

Seven Authors in A Private Conversation said...

I love this video! I watched it again tonight. I talked about it with several friends this week, mothers, and I wanted to know if their kids did this at 14 months. No one remembered.
Anyway, tonight I looked more closely and I saw little Rey is really turning those pages and I bet he's doing it the same way Daddy does it. this takes fine motor control, always a handy thing to have.