Friday, March 02, 2007

Playing in the Snow

This is me...laying in the snow. It was pretty comfy.

Here I am again...sitting in the snow. It was like sitting in a chair that I made for me. It is really deep. It went upto my neck!

This is my snow saucer. Mom made a path through the snow that looked like a mini roller coaster. We went back and forth in the snow. It was really fun.

2 comments:

Seven Authors in A Private Conversation said...

Rey, I thought of you today when I was shoveling the walk for the 4th time in 24 hours. I wondered if your folks got to stay home and play with you. I'm glad they did! It's good for Mom and Dad to play in the snow!
Reva

Momma/Lola Sue said...

As usual you had more snow that us. We had blowing snow so they closed off the interstate from your parents' college (Ames) to the border of Minnesota. They also closed the interstate to the West from West Des Moines to the border of Nebraska. Metro Des Moines was snowed in so we couldn't go anywhere out of town.