Sorry that we haven't been posting everday, Mom and Dad have been really busy and haven't been able to help me work on my blog.
Anyway, here's a photo of me and my new outfit. Dad's friend Martin sent them to us from California. Martin's sister runs a baby clothing business called Kumquat. Mary told mom that I can't wear these pants to day care anymore becuase they are too easy to pull off. I taking them off all day long and I even manged to pull off my diaper once or twice!

Dad also took some video of mom feeding me breakfast. I really enjoy listening to her make buzzing bee noises!
3 comments:
Rey,
Are your parents trying to make your eating time fun? With your appetite you don't need motivation to eat because you're a growing boy that loves to eat!
Sorry Rey it's me again. I forgot to comment about your new outfit. It looks so 'Springy'--not sure if I spelled that right. Anyway Yahoo should have spell check. What is Lola talking about--you're just starting to read & maybe write with a little help so who cares about spelling right?
Anyway Mary is too funny. Is she really serious that she doesn't want you to wear them to daycare? Take it easy on them pants--you may be charged with indecent exposure not to mention posing semi-nude on your Target ad.
Well, after all your mom is a science teacher. Making buzzing bee sounds is the beginning of a whole curriculum about insects, pollination, flowers, etc. You can learn a lot from your smart mommy and daddy.
And stop taking off your clothes (especially your diaper) at daycare. The kids there don't appreciate how cute you are.
Post a Comment