Monday, February 05, 2007

Windy Cold Chicago

This weekend mom and I went to Chicago for her friend Effie's bridal shower. We drove to Chicago with Casey and Natalie. Mom said she would be a great car companion, but all she did was sleep. I kept talking to her...no response. Mom said she would talk to me more as she gets older. I sure hope so...she is really cute.

When we got to Chicago my friend Donovan was there. He is older than me and was showing me how to make my tractor move. We had a lot of fun playing.

On our way home from Chicago we stopped at a kid's restaurant named Ella's in Madison, WI. We meet our friends there. They had all kinds of toys to look at all over the ceiling, on the walls, and inside the tables. They had really good french fries (How come nobody told me how good they were until this weekend?)

This is me reaching for popeye who is flying on a rocket.

This is a glockenspiel clock that had a king who popped out of the clock. It was neat!

After the trip we dropped Casey and Natalie off in Menomonie WI. Her dad had a chat with me about holding hands with girls. I got caught twice holding Natalie's hands. I also decided to be friends with her dog Moonbear. After the talk with Natalie's dad I figure I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Momma/Lola Sue said...

Rey,
Glad you had a fun week-end. Now you had your 1st long road trip(longer than your drive to Des Moines). See you in 2 weeks down here. Sooo looking forward to it.