Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Babies?? Where?? We are Toddlers!!

Tonight mom and I went to see my "baby" toddler friends. The girls are all walking and the boys are all watching.

Evan has a buggy car like mine. We were all helping him with the driving.

Our moms are nuts. They had us all pose to take photos. I am sitting in the chair. Next to me is Birka, Abigail, Acacia (Evan's big sister), and Evan. I can't wait until next time!!

2 comments:

Seven Authors in A Private Conversation said...

These kids are too cute for words! No wonder the Moms go nuts! Rey looks so proud to be sitting by himself in a chair. He liked that at my house on Saturday. More amazing every day!
Reva

Momma/Lola Sue said...

Happy Valentines day Rey! We really miss you! You look so grown up in your plaid shirt! Is that new? I haven't seen you wear that before.

Anyway have a good day & tell you parents to have a nice day too!