Rey, Vintage really just means old. Now, that could make Uncle Chris old but I'm his mother and I'm not old so he must not be either. You look great in vintage, although you don't look very happy. Is your daddy trying to dress you up so you look cute? That daddy, tell him you just want to be a boy, you're already cute, he doesn't have to dress you up. Love, Grandma
You look like a front window store mannequin Rey! Who is behind holding you up? You could have fooled us--you look you are already standing up & walking by yourself!
2 comments:
Rey, Vintage really just means old. Now, that could make Uncle Chris old but I'm his mother and I'm not old so he must not be either. You look great in vintage, although you don't look very happy. Is your daddy trying to dress you up so you look cute? That daddy, tell him you just want to be a boy, you're already cute, he doesn't have to dress you up.
Love, Grandma
You look like a front window store mannequin Rey! Who is behind holding you up? You could have fooled us--you look you are already standing up & walking by yourself!
Post a Comment