Happy Early Birthday, Tita Yanni!!! haha. It's true. I was upset that there would be no more blog as well. Thanks, Holly and Witt, for keeping this going for all of us Rey lovers who are far away. I am addicted to the blog but forgive myself since this is my main connection to Rey-naldo. (I got your messages and will call you this weekend.) love, Tita Yan
2 comments:
Rey,
Are you really going bananas! You don't look too enthusiastic!
Happy Early Birthday, Tita Yanni!!! haha. It's true. I was upset that there would be no more blog as well. Thanks, Holly and Witt, for keeping this going for all of us Rey lovers who are far away. I am addicted to the blog but forgive myself since this is my main connection to Rey-naldo. (I got your messages and will call you this weekend.) love, Tita Yan
Post a Comment