Click on the photo for the video.
Happy New Year! Last night we got over 3 inches of snow and it stayed! Mom and dad took me to a sledding hill down the street from our house. It was great. We went really fast down the hill. I liked watching other kids sled down the hill.
This is a photo of dad and me. Can you see me? I learned a valuable lesson...always keep your feet tucked into the sled or you get all wet! That was the last time mom let dad take me down the hill.
Happy New Year! Last night we got over 3 inches of snow and it stayed! Mom and dad took me to a sledding hill down the street from our house. It was great. We went really fast down the hill. I liked watching other kids sled down the hill.
This is a photo of dad and me. Can you see me? I learned a valuable lesson...always keep your feet tucked into the sled or you get all wet! That was the last time mom let dad take me down the hill.
1 comment:
Rey, You are one tough little kid, sliding before you are even one year old! Mom and Dad are having a lot of fun with you, I wonder when they last went sliding???
Aunt Reva
Post a Comment