Just wanted to show everyone a photo of my lolo. He lives in Des Moines. He likes to play with me. He keeps telling my daddy that he is going to teach me how to golf when I can stand on my own. I can't wait!! I love you lolo!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You're going to be a busy boy when you can stand on your own. I hear that your daddy wants you on a skateboard. Maybe you can golf on a skateboard to save time. You still want to have time to hang out and do toddler kinds of things. Love, Grandma
1 comment:
You're going to be a busy boy when you can stand on your own. I hear that your daddy wants you on a skateboard. Maybe you can golf on a skateboard to save time. You still want to have time to hang out and do toddler kinds of things.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment