
I know you have all heard me and mom talk about my friends and now I want to share photos of them with you. We had all my friends over tonight to play. This is a photo of Evan, me, and Leo. The great thing about my friends is that we were all born in December or January. Evan and I have the same birthday!!

This is Abby. She is sharing a block with me. She is already standing by herself. She told me how to do it, so I will start practicing!!

This is Rosemary and me. Rosemary liked my pacifier. She kept taking it out of my mouth. I think she wanted me to talk to her. Maybe next time when my gums are a little less sore from all my new teeth!!
1 comment:
You have such nice friends. They are all very cute-just like you. So nice that you all play together so nicely so the moms can enjoy visiting with each other. (ha!)
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment