This weekend is going to be soooo boring in comparison to the week that I just had in Des Moines. New and exciting food, lots family time, and enough presents to start my own toy store! Here's a few photos from the trip.

Christmas dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Hance's house was great! Mom won the almond prize - candy canes and chocolates. Unfortunately she didn't let me have any!

Lola helped me open gifts - we had so much fun! Lolo, if you have photos, could you send them to my dad?

I got a harmonica from the Reyes family!

Here's photo of some of the toys. It's going to take awhile to play with all of these!


Christmas dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Hance's house was great! Mom won the almond prize - candy canes and chocolates. Unfortunately she didn't let me have any!

Lola helped me open gifts - we had so much fun! Lolo, if you have photos, could you send them to my dad?

I got a harmonica from the Reyes family!

Here's photo of some of the toys. It's going to take awhile to play with all of these!

No comments:
Post a Comment