I think this is the funniest video ever because of Rey's head bobbing and laughing. I've watched it too many times and can't get that song out of my head! I want to come over and play too! love to all in Rey's blog land, Tita Yan aka Dianne
I love this video! I've watched it so many times that I can't get the song out of my head. Rey is so hilarious with his head bobbing and laughing. I wish I could come over and play too! love to all in Rey blog land, Dianne/Tita Yan
4 comments:
Love your new toy!! I can tell you like it too by the smile on your face.
Love, Grandma
Where did you get your DJ equipment Rey? Where is your next gig?
I think this is the funniest video ever because of Rey's head bobbing and laughing. I've watched it too many times and can't get that song out of my head! I want to come over and play too! love to all in Rey's blog land, Tita Yan aka Dianne
I love this video! I've watched it so many times that I can't get the song out of my head. Rey is so hilarious with his head bobbing and laughing. I wish I could come over and play too! love to all in Rey blog land, Dianne/Tita Yan
Post a Comment