
This is my Ucle Chris. He came to Minneapolis to see me. He also went to the Iowa vs Gopher game. He wore a really ugly sweatshirt.

This is Lori. She played with me all weekend. Maybe she can be my girlfriend too??

We also went to the Gutherie Theater. They had windows with mirrors inside of them. This is a photo of me and my twin. Can you see the river in the background??

Tonight Uncle Chris and Lori are leaving. I can't wait til they come back. Thank you for visiting me. I already miss you both!!
3 comments:
I miss your Uncle Chris and Lori already too. You and Uncle Chris are crazy together. You make him do funny things like skip, and make funny faces and noises. Lori likes to watch both of you being silly. Didn't we go on a great tour today. I sure saw some wonderful things. Lucky you, you met another adorable boy who looks just like you.I bet you'll see him again. Love, Grandma
Darling little Rey,
You are the cutest boy in the world! I got to see you last night, then I came home and wrote and finally got something done. It is hard to choose between being with you and writing -- it is an awful choice! But if I don't write enough I become an idiot and that's no fun.
So, now I know you are with loads of people who really have fun with you. I'll see you again in a couple weeks.
Reva
Hi Rey!
I had so much fun with you and your family in Minneapolis! Thanks for showing me the city. And I'm glad you enjoyed cool architecture like the Guthrie as much as I did! I'll post my pictures for you to see tonight! Oh and sorry about eating your Cheerios...they're my favorite too!
Give hugs to your mom and dad for me!
LJ
Post a Comment