Here's our family portrait. I guess we need to find out how to get Zeb, our fish, in the photo.

Here I am hard at work on my new blog post. Dad is always trying to interupt me while I am working.

I have been learning how to say goodbye by waiving. I always get sad when Mommy leaves.

3 comments:
Rey,
When your dad was a little older than you we used to leave with Lola Alita's neighbor across her house. He would press his nose to the storm door crying as we leave the front steps to go to our car. He is not the only one that was sad & I'm sure your parents are like us too. But then we found a day care that was more fun & both your dad & your Tita Yanni stopped crying when we leave them.
Keep typing Rey---you may someday beat Lolo Jun's typing speed!!!
I love these pictures
Post a Comment